Marketing automation is all about using software to automate marketing activities. Many marketing departments automate repetitive tasks such as email marketing, social media posting, and even ad campaigns -- not just for the sake of efficiency, but so they can provide a more personalized experience for their customers. While marketing automation is a great tool in today's world let's not forget about Sales Process Automation.
Developing sales content and emails that trigger actions are just as important for the sales team. This is where marketing and sales will continue to grow in collaboration.
Consider the following Automation process:
- Targeted lists.
- Sales emails that generate activity.
- Marketing emails that engage.
- Automation that creates sales team activity.
- Content that promotes your message and engages.
- Routine follow-up. Yes, the phone call.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 513-509-0044