The HUMAN Sales Management Methodology Explained
Do any of the following scenarios sound familiar? View this VLOG for an overview of the HUMAN Sales Management methodology.
- Inaccurate pipeline management is leaving production and operations in the dark for planning, inventory and staffing needs. Harmony between sales and operations is a challenge. Think Growth Operations not Sales & Operations.
- What happens in the field tends to stay in the field. Understand buying preferences & time spent between appointment setting, account management, business development activities and non-growth functions. Re-tool your team for modern prospecting.
- Your metrics are not motivating or creating results. You have set metrics, pipeline requirements, revenue goals, gross margin goals, number of visits per day, number of appointments per week, but some of the team (or all) is not hitting the defined goals.
- The team works independently and does not communicate or readily share information. There is not a sense of unity towards a common goal.
- The threat and cost of turnover is high. Consequently, leadership, management and team struggle to gain traction with internal, prospect/customer relationships and growth.
View more information here.