Your Marketing Needs Landing Pages.
Any savvy inbound marketer "gets" that once you've done all that hard work to get visitors to your website, the next big step is to convert them into leads for your business. But what's the best way to get them to convert? Landing Pages.
Unfortunately, there seems to be a major disconnect between the importance of landing pages and their use by marketers. Landing pages are the heart and soul of an inbound marketer's lead generation efforts.
But let's put a stop to this, shall we, marketers? Landing pages are much too critical to the success of your lead generation efforts to sweep under the rug, and here's why.
1) Generate Leads!
2) Give Your Offers a Place to Live.
3) Collect Demographic Information About Your Prospects.
4) Understand Which Prospects Are More Engaged.
5) Provide Fuel for Other Marketing Channels.
6) Offer Insights Into the Effectiveness of Your Marketing Offers
Why Landing Pages Are an Indispensable Part of Marketing
Learn more savvy marketing tactics, here.