With sales and marketing responsibilities continuing to collide and support each other, it is increasingly important to develop both a sales and marketing plan that can be executed daily by both (yes, both) the marketing and sales teams. The "Growth Plan".
Consider building an organizational plan and then creating an individual plan with each team member. This is a great way to build trust and collaboration. Here are a few steps to get you started:
- Define the objective of the Marketing and sales teams.
- Outline the leadership team.
- Mission statement.
- SWOT Analysis.
- Business Initiatives.
- Target Markets - Industries, Personas, Competitive Analysis.
- Market Strategy - Product, Pricing, Promotions, People, Process, Physical Evidence.
- Marketing Channels.
- Individual Responsibilities.
- Strategic Goals.
- Team Why.
- Territory Assignments.
- Define Compensation Plans.
Need help getting started? We can help.